TeachWeek Spring 2018
The Caltech Center for Teaching, Learning, & Outreach will host a weeklong celebration of teaching from April 23 through 27. TeachWeek is a campus-wide celebration of teaching and learning, featuring events and discussions with Caltech faculty and students, as well as distinguished guest presenters. All events are open to the entire Caltech Community.
Our Spring 2018 program will feature:
The Caltech Center for Teaching, Learning, & Outreach will host a weeklong celebration of teaching from April 23 through 27, focusing on the theme, Past, Present, Future Learning. Through a photographic art exhibit, talks, and workshops, Caltech faculty, staff, TAs, alumni, and distinguished guest presenters will share new developments in teaching. Members of the Caltech community are welcome to all events and may also sit in on designated open classes throughout the week. Space is limited for some open classes and events.
- Open classes throughout the week showcasing the great variety of teaching and learning approaches at Caltech. (Schedule Available Soon!)
- Teaching and Writing at Caltech: Past, Present, Future: Photographic Exhibit Opening
- We Were Never Taught to Teach: Knowing Better, Doing Better" Talk by Shirley Malcom, Caltech Trustee
- Ignite Your Teaching: On the Cutting Edge: Short talks featuring Caltech faculty, staff, and TAs
- Talking Teaching for Your Future (and the Job Market): Workshop by James Lang
- Small Teaching: From Minor Changes to Major Learning: Keynote Talk and Workshop by James Lang
For the full schedule, details and to RSVP, please visit our main TeachWeek Site